Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July!

So my friend Jesse, whom I know from home, invited me to go with a bunch of people to Idaho Falls (closest thing to a city, about 20 minutes away from Rexburg) to see the Melaluca Fireworks show. I obliged since ALL of my roommates are outta town and it beat staying home watching movies by myself. So, the evening progressed and the fireworks started at around 9:40ish, just as the sun was setting and I recorded THE ENTIRE SHOW. Just a little over 30 minutes!! And during the show everyone turns their radios to a certain station and was all the music that was intended for the show! Like the American songs. So cool! Well worth the 4 hour wait while we sat and played card games, guesstures, and pit, which was also very fun.

Here is just the FINALE of the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment